Church Street Anderson, SC 29621 Phone: 877-282-4650
A plaque on Church Street in Anderson commemorates Anderson's former Church Street Business District. Restaurants, tailors, barber shops, cab companies, funeral homes, hotels, doctor and dentist of... [more]
Highlights include the second Anderson County Courthouse (c. 1898), the Anderson City Hall (1898), the Sullivan Hardware Store (1891), Anderson National Bank (1872), two early twentieth century tra... [more]
The town of Pendleton was founded in 1790 as the seat of government for the Old Pendleton District, which includes present day Anderson, Oconee, and Pickens counties. The entire town of Pendleton ... [more]
Help Support the Pendleton District Commission
Please consider donating to the Pendleton District Commission, to help us better serve the region, through increased funding towards our many projects. All donations to the Pendleton District Commission are tax-deductible. Click here for more information.